Deep in Sarawak’s Gunung (Mount) Mulu National Park, lies the most spectacular caves on earth. Over millennia, the flow of water draining from the slopes of Gunung Mulu towards the sea has cut deep gorges through the Park’s limestone mountains and, within the rock itself, a complex network of vast caves has been formed.
- 4 caves of Mulu National Park
- Cave of Winds
- Clearwater Cave
- Deer Cave
- Land Cave
- Highest limestone mountain in Malaysia (Pinnacle)
- Upon arrival at Mulu Airport, meet and greet by our friendly representatives.
- Transfer to Mulu Marriott Resort & Spa for check in.
- Afternoon, meet at resort lobby and transfer to Mulu National Park HQ.
- Upon registration, you can proceed to walk on plank for 3KM to reach Deer Cave & Lang Cave
- After exploring the caves, proceed to bats observatory to observe bats flying out of the cave. Entrance at late evening. (Only confine to fine weather).
- Return journey on the same plank path to park headquarters and transfer back to resort.
- Dinner & overnight at resort
-End of day-
- Breakfast at resort then transfer by longboat to Batu Bungan – Penan Settlement.
- To observe the tribe lifestyle and to select handcrafts on display for sale
- Continue journey on longboat to Wind Cave and Clear Water Cave
- Picnic lunch at Clearwater summer huts and later on enjoy swimming at Clearwater spring
- After lunch, return transfer by longboat to resort.
- Dinner & overnight at resort.
-End of day-
- Breakfast at resort
- Transfer to Mulu airport for flight departure.
END OF TOUR
All land and river transfers as per itinerary, 02 night stay at your selected accommodation, meals as stated: 02 breakfast & 01 picnic lunch and English speaking guide.
All airfare & airport taxes, any land and river transfer that are not stated in the itinerary, any additional surcharge for room’s upgrade, any additional fee or permit for optional activities, any extra meal, beverage or liquor those are not stated above, personnel insurance (recommended) and tipping (recommended).
Backpack 10L. Poncho, good grip walking shoes, torchlight, sandal, refillable water bottle, face towel, insect repellent, binocular and swim wear.
- DURATION : 3D2N