Mari Mari Cultural village is located about 25 minutes away from the city. The journey will take you to long roads surrounded by a rich spectrum of greenery and overarched by wild blue skies. In the village, the colours of cultural diversity are not an issues but rather our pride, where you can savour the soul of Sabah. If you are into cultures with unique diversities, come to the cultural village to see and feel the magical prowess provided by these wonderful tribes.
- Meet at hotel lobby and depart for the village
- Upon arrival, briefing by host on the rules and regulations, the Dos and the Don’ts.
- As you enter through the suspension bridge, you will be fascinated with the sight of various tribal houses of each native tribes here in Sabah.
- You can leisurely walk around the area, take photos, enjoy the natural surrounding while explore the tribal rituals and rites, sampling traditional tribal snacks and drinks.
- You can get a henna tattoo with local tribal design!
- Afterwards, you will be invited to enjoy delectable traditional and fusion cuisines for lunch/high tea/dinner while watching different tribal dancers performing their tribal dances.
-END OF TOUR-
Things to Bring:
Return transport, entrance fee, English speaking guide, lunch/high tea/dinner (depending on time).
Wear comfortable and suitable walking shoes, camera, insect repellent, extra cash for additional purchases.
- TOUR CODE : BBT06
- DURATION : 4 - 5 HOURS